Unless you’ve entirely reinvented the wheel you are in a commoditized business. The question becomes how do you rise above the noise, stand out and build something that is anything but “just another ______”. In this episode Omar Soliman of College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving talks about how their unique approach to PR has landed them on Shark Tank, HGTV, Millionaire Matchmaker, Oprah and countless print and interview opportunities.
You’ll hear how Omar and Nick view their company as something much greater than just another junk removal firm and how core values and a focus on your larger mission can transform an entire organization into something uniquely positioned and thought of in the marketplace.
There’s so many great bits of experience share and advice in this one. I hope you learn, enjoy and most importantly – take action!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to go after PR just like sales to get big PRESS Coverage!
- How to leverage current events when pitching the Press
- Why focusing ON your business instead of working IN your business can make all the difference in the world.
- How Omar thinks of College Hunks Hauling Junk as a marketing and PR firm that just happens to be in the junk removal business
- The power of your network and how connections lead to remarkable advice and opportunities
How Will You Make Your Mark?
Join the Make Your Mark Breakthroughs Community and gain access to a growing list of resources to help you save time, make more money and inspire you to create breakthroughs. You’ll also get VIP access to private webinars, Q&A sessions, guest giveaways and tons more to help you build momentum!
We value your privacy and would never spam you