Michael Rosenbaum is a seasoned entrepreneur as well as advisor and consultant to hundreds of corporate leaders over his career. He’s currently the founder and CEO of Quadrant Five Focus, his consulting firm that identifies and focuses clients on the measurable strengths that customers will both recognize and reward.
He shares his knowledge and provides remarkable advice on how to create an unfair advantage, build momentum and create breakthroughs in your business.
In This Episode:
- The power of creating performance improvement from the outside in
- Three Fundamental Questions that determine your entire future as an organization
- The importance of asking the right questions
- The story behind “6 Tires, No Plan” and How Bruce Halle, founder of Discount Tires built a multi-billion dollar empire
- Why Michael says there’s nothing Bruce Halle did in building a multi-billion dollar business that you can’t do.
Resources and Books:
Six Tires, No Plan: The Impossible Journey of the Most Inspirational Leader That (Almost) Nobody Knows
Your Name Here: Guide To Life: The Book You’d Have Written, If Only You Had the Time
Young Presidents Organization
World Presidents Organization
Get The Ideas & Support To Help You Build Momentum!
Join the Make Your Mark Breakthroughs Community and gain access to a growing list of resources to help you save time, make more money and inspire you to create breakthroughs. You’ll also get VIP access to private webinars, Q&A sessions, guest giveaways and tons more to help you build momentum!
We value your privacy and would never spam you