I really like this guy Sam Glenn. He’s one of the most authentic people I’ve encountered and happens to be naturally hilarious. His energy is contagious. Sam does 100+ presentations every year to audiences of thousands, having presented at stadiums of 75,000 people.
In this episode Sam shares his history, setbacks and the transformative power of a positive attitude.
In This Episode:
- How knocking over Zig Ziglar (yes, the Zig) at a buffet completely changed Sam’s life
- How Sam picked himself up after admittedly “driving the family business into the ground”
- What Sam does daily as a “Vitamin” for his attitude
- THE formula for success
- How to use your passion or hobby as an outlet & make a difference
- A secret technique (you’re going to want to use this one for sure) for being remembered at networking events!
How Will You Make Your Mark?
We’re building a movement for people who want to create breakthroughs in business and life. Join private Q&A’s, network with remarkable people, access member only interviews and content, share ideas and build more momentum to take you to new heights. That’s what the Make Your Mark Movement is all about. I hope you’ll join us. It’s FREE.
We'd rather cut off our pinky than spam anyone