Gabriel Weinberg knows a thing or two about building traction. Founder & CEO of DuckDuckGo, the search engine that doesn’t track you with over a billion searches annually. Previously he was the Co-founder & CEO of Opobox, which was sold to United Online in 2006 for $10 million. Weinberg is also an angel investor who has a knack for building momentum.
In This Episode:
- Discover a true David vs. Goliath story happening in the tech industry right now between DuckDuckGo and Google
- How Gabriel has driven DuckDuckGo to over 1 Billion Searches annually and growing!
- How dabbling in a variety of passionate areas lead Gabriel to start DuckDuckGo
- The key to winning when up against a HUGE competitor like Google
- How to grow a loyal user base
- Ideas and strategy for building traction in your business
- What happens when you call out the biggest player in the business world with a Billboard right in their backyard
- Why your bias may be killing your opportunity to gain traction
We Champion David's Against Goliath's | Join Us Today FREE!
We’re underdogs, risk takers, big dreamers, job creators, adventurers and problem solvers.
Join the Make Your Mark Breakthroughs Community and gain access to a growing list of resources to help you save time, make more money and inspire you to create breakthroughs. You’ll also get VIP access to private webinars, Q&A sessions, guest giveaways and tons more to help you build momentum!
We value your privacy and would never spam you